Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Only a matter of time...

Since getting my very own iPhone 3G on Day 1 of its release, I was wondering if someone was ever going to complain about how fast the iPhone 3G appears to work in all those television ads. According to Apple 2.0, it looks like someone has finally taken notice.

If you've seen the commercials and own an iPhone 3G, you know what I mean. For everyone else, trust me. The commercials are laughable at how fast the screens switch back and forth or the GPS locates your position. I'm still having trouble accessing a single contact phone number in less than 15 seconds.

However, with all that said, I'm still an iPhone 3G proponent. This phone is second to none in terms of Internet browsing, technology integration, and it's SDK AppStore potential.... false advertising or not.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dude I could never wait 15 seconds to pull up a contact. Get in there and rewrite that code!